Harvey, Samantha and Steven in
Edmonton Alberta Canada
Fun Facts About Harvey, Samantha and Steven
– When we met we were seven years old! (Harvey was wearing fluorescent yellow, see-through, swim shorts at Sam’s grandparents swimming pool). “I think that hooked her from the start” says Harvey
- Harvey asked Sam out at age 13 (he was in grade 7!). We’ve been together ever since.
- Harvey called Sam “love bucket” as a teenager. Hence our company name.
- Samantha is often called Martha because of her love for Martha Stewart and her perfectionary tendencies.
- Sam loves Tetley tea (she drinks an average of 5 cups a day!) She is also a fan of Second Cup’s “Pumpkin spice latté” (Skim milk, extra hot, no foam!)
- Harvey loves slurpees and ice cold beverages (even during the coldest Edmonton winters)
- Sam took Harvey on a surprise trip to Cuba as a reward for graduating from NAIT. She “kidnapped” him and his passport in May 2006 and wouldn’t even let the flight attendants ruin the surprise. Little did she know that she really stressed Harvey out by messing up her own surprise proposal and Harvey’s planned trip to Jasper and a hike up to a mountain tea house. Fortunately the ring was just as beautiful on a sunny, white sand beach and she still said “yes”.
- They were married on January 13th 2007 at the faculty house. The justice of the peace was Sam’s maternal Grandfather. This year marks 15 years as a duo.
- Harvey is a go with the flow type of guy (mostly because things he plans always go differently than planned, for the better of course)
- Samantha is a planner and will usually stick to the plan at all costs. For example, when they were in Paris at the Arc de Triumphe Sam planned to RUN through a five lane traffic circle (literally the scariest traffic situation ever!) She wouldn’t let Harvey talk her out of it and ended up being carried away by him….straight to the pedestrian tunnel (oops!). Harvey still laughs at her for this…one of those things she will never live down.
- We have travelled the world together. We would love to travel more, with you!!
- Samantha is always cold (passengers have been known to gag while riding in her car…it’s just too HOT!). Harvey is always hot (passengers have exited his car with numb toes and blue lips…it’s just too COLD!). If they ever get divorced it will be because of the heat settings in the car.
- Harvey stands on Samantha’s toes to warm them for her.
- He also let’s her warm her incredibly cold hands on his stomach (he says “you never get used to this, I swear!“)
- Every morning Harvey scrapes the ice off Samantha’s car before she leaves for work.
- They’re vegetarian’s. Harvey is newly converted (June 2010). Samantha is an old hat (since she was 9).
- Harvey makes Sam veggie bacon every Sunday, sometimes home-made hashbrowns too.
- Harvey loves his birthday so much Sam lets him have birthday WEEKS!!
- Harvey would eat burritos and rice every day if you let him…Sam worries he might actually get scurvy!
- Harvey has crazy ideas, Samantha tames them and provides a reality check.
- Steven is Harvey’s brother
- Steven is still angry at Harvey for breaking his G.I. Joe toy as a child. yeesh!
- Steven loves fashion
- Steven often wears a green coat
- Steven is a great artist. You should see what this guy does with pizza boxes!
- Steven is a pop culture king…just try playing Trivial Pursuit against him!
- Steven loves comic books, ahem. I mean. Graphic Novels.
- Steven is very easy going.
- Steven has the cooler glasses
- Steven is hilarious and sarcastic
If you want to know more about us, email us at email@example.com